Make my decsion for me

angrycrab

I am so bad at making decsions... so I got my 29g up and running. Put 2 green chromis in there that I like and will be staying. Other then that I have 3 snails, 5 hermit crabs and one emerald crab. All are doing really well. I want to add some more inverts and a few more small fish. I was leaning towards a clarkii clown and 2 or 3 pj cardinals but i am open to some ideas. I am really really new to the invert thing and cant stop staring at them, so I want more crabs and snails, maybe some shrimp. What do you guys think? :happyfish

M

moatdaddy

pj cardinals are lame, i unfortunitly had 3 and i hated them none agressive though.

N

nereef

cleaner shrimp, pair of small clowns, firefish, goby, blenny, strawberry basslet, pistol shrimp, royal gramma, just to name a few.

jakebtc

fire shrimp, aka blood shrimp,aka cleaner shrimp are probably the best shrimp :) well worth 30$ gorgeous

rara12

Originally Posted by reeferdawg
i love my gold stripe maroon clowns and coral banded shrimp

i was so attached to my CBS until he killed my hi-hats (My absolute favorite fish in the world) now he is in my qt because i have no place to put him but love him to much to get rid of him. Im going to set up a 2.5 for him... When i open a bank account and cash my paychecks.