Mangrove trees

s_holman33

Anyone interested in some mangrove trees? I have 5. They have roots already and are about 8.5 inches tall each with a nice little bud on the top of each. They are about to open. Would these need to be shipped overnight? Would the roots need to be submerged or just wrapped in wet paper towel?

littlebuck

Dont want those but when can i come get some zoos? and a few other items? Let me know littlebuck70@yahoo.com
Frog spawn is doing great, I might have to get the other one if u still have it also.
Thanks rock and everything else i got is looking awsome.

s_holman33

Any pics of the zoo's, frogspawn, or rock you bought the other day? The pink zoanthids and other piece of frogspawn are yours if you want em and the clam, sinularia, and orange shoulder tang are held for Keith.

littlebuck

OK not the best pics but u can see nice rock. Its coverd in tons of purple. Frogspawn is huge and zoos all opend up with in an hour of putting them in the tank. Awsome quality and sizes.

s_holman33

Hey littlebuck, your pic taking skills are about as good as mine. lol Maybe we both have crappy cameras? Mine is a cheezy HP 5mp that cost like $100 at Wally World.
Anyways, I wish your pics showed the colors of those zoo's better...and the frogspawn looks little compared to what it should. The bigger frogspawn is yours if you want it.
Here are the mangrove trees for the rest of you!

P.S. The one tree is starting to open up! They all have roots as I said before, but here they are. $10 each.

littlebuck

Well i dont know whats up with the pics. IF i dont shrink them they look good maybe i can put a link to my photo bucket or if anywants to see some pics i can email them. Rock is awsome tons of pods and lots of color. I will be getting some more soon.