Marilyn Manson

oceanists

Who has seen him live ..
I have seen him a few times , This guy is a genius , should think about running for president as a joke and a eye opener.... couldnt be any worse than what we have now.
The man is a brilliant businuss man.
And of course his music flat out amazing.
This is coming from a person studying medicine. How odd is that .... if only you knew what lyes beneath

windmill

You're off your rocker.
Amazing music? Eh, people love country and rap so I guess there's someone for everything.
I don't like him. Any man who insists on wearing make-up gets a nod of disapproval from me. Not to mention the disgusting clothes he usually wears. Something about a pasty twig-boy in a latex bondage suit jumping around on stage is just revolting.

oceanists

I guess it is all personal preference. I personally think he is amazing , I dont dress in black or even look like I would like Manson but I have always been a fan.

agent-x

I've seen him in person. He's really intelligent if you think about it. he creates a ton of contoversy and makes a ton of money off of it. when you talk to him or hear him speak he is extremely intelligent. He knows what he's doing. it's the morons that don;t see it for what it is that are to blame. The concert I was at turned into a riot because of the afore mentioned idiots.
Also, him and Dita are seperated. but I do agree she is smokin.

agent707

Anyone who idolizes this guy is off his/her rocker. I know plenty of intelligent/business smart people. Why would anyone idolize them?
If Manson wasn't a vocal anti-Christian.... If his lyrics were not satanic or morbid... if he didn't wear any kind of makeup or weird clothes...
... nobody on the face of the earch would know he existed.
He is, for lack of a better word... a Freak show.

agent707

Originally Posted by Oceanists
This is coming from a person studying medicine. How odd is that .... if only you knew what lyes beneath
Yea, and then there's Dr. Kevorkian. What does studying medicine have to do with Anything? Does this make you credible in everything you say?

oceanists

Originally Posted by Agent707
Yea, and then there's Dr. Kevorkian. What does studying medicine have to do with Anything? Does this make you credible in everything you say?

ummm ..... you need some prozac ....
I simply stated that because not a whole lot of doctors are going to say they like manson

oceanists

Originally Posted by Agent707
Anyone who idolizes this guy is off his/her rocker. I know plenty of intelligent/business smart people. Why would anyone idolize them?
If Manson wasn't a vocal anti-Christian.... If his lyrics were not satanic or morbid... if he didn't wear any kind of makeup or weird clothes...
... nobody on the face of the earch would know he existed.
He is, for lack of a better word... a Freak show.

hmmmmmmmm He is exactly anti christian...... wondewr where you came up with this misconception of him.
That very source that makes you know he exists ......
I would say because you know him he is a genius.
Not sure where you can get off telling people they are off their rocker.

dogstar

Some people dont like anyone unless they think, and act, just, like, them ...
I dont really care for the guy myself but whatever....

oceanists

Originally Posted by millerman
it is all shock value. yes he may be "brilliant" but he is basically selling himself to make a buck
everybody sells their selves to make a buck its called employment.... no matter what it is

ruaround

that Brian Warner is brilliant... seen his show 3 times... every time there has been a TON of chuch gers doing a vigile for all of us sinners inside... because the devil himself came to Idaho to preform Beautiful People...

nigerbang

Its a great show to see live...and Oceanist is right..To hear him speak or give an interview it is amazing...He speaks so well and has admitted quite a few times that it is only an act..Its how he makes money, anyone remember Alice Cooper or Ozzy?

oceanists

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Its a great show to see live...and Oceanist is right..To hear him speak or give an interview it is amazing...He speaks so well and has admitted quite a few times that it is only an act..Its how he makes money, anyone remember Alice Cooper or Ozzy?

Exactly , I hate when people say he is anti christian. This guy owns a christian church in SF.
He said he is not against any religion , he is agai8nst people not being able to choose what best fits them.... catholic church was forced on him. He has never outright said at least to my knowledge that he is against religion.
Have you guys seen him in Bowling for Columbine , Brian Warner is a god of speech and interviews. To bad people are too suck on him wearing make up to notice that he has some AWESOME views.
I remember when he played here in Sacramento. Boy was their ever a protest going on then. Who was protesting .... people trying to force religion on others. ... ...
Im a christian, I believe in god ..... I also beleive I dont need to advertise it to get into the pearly gates when Im gone. People take this stuff way to far.