Maroon clown

busatana

Hay i have read all over that they are agresive but was wondering if that was tward anything other than other clowns. I realy like them but i dont want one so bad thet it stresses all the other fish out.

viet-tin

They are mean little buggers. If you give them an anemone theyll attack anything that gets to close including your hand. Everytime im picking flipped snails or scraping coraline off my glass my maroon would attack my hand. It even went and grabbed one of my small gobies that perched too close and dragged it into the anemone...

phoenixfla

Mine does not really bother any of the other fish, but man he goes after my hand. I try chasing him with my hand thinking he will become scared of it, bt it never works. I think he would give his life for his anemone.

monalisa

Originally Posted by PhoenixFla
Mine does not really bother any of the other fish, but man he goes after my hand. I try chasing him with my hand thinking he will become scared of it, bt it never works. I think he would give his life for his anemone.

LOL...
those are some great pics!!
Lisa :happyfish

tank watch

Mine would bite my wifes hand but not mine. Maybe cause I would feed more often than she. Peaceful towards the other fish, except the new clown, who was removed the same day...