Maxxima RO/DI question

finland

I am going to buy a new RO/DI, and was wondering what the differences were between the MAX Hi-s, and the regular Maxxima RO/DI. Which is better, or are both the same. I am looking at MAX35 Hi-S, but am open to suggestions.

finland

Javatech, Those seem like a pretty good price, good units? I know there are different qualities when it comes to filters in the units, and want something that is good, but not going to kill my pocket book. Do you have this unit?

toddpolish

I got the 60gpd and had to fill the 90g tank in a day and a half. Took a Friday vacation day to do it. Kinda a pain. For my tank size I wish I had gotten the 120, but it really doesn't matter now that it's filled up. I got mine for around $220 or so...I like it.

javatech

yes i got mine from him on ---- for $129 for the five stage RO/DI and got extra filters for extra $29 and no extra shipping 4 carbon and 2 pre filters

buyitjody

I just bought the Typhoon III from airwaterice.com -- I think it's a great unit and has EVERYTHING you would need to do-- back flush at any time (important) and items to help you keep track of how your filters are doing (pressure gauge and TDS meter). You can't beat the price. Built on strong metal frame. Great deal compared to other units that are less gpd (the Typhoon III is 100gpd).

tangman99

I just installed my Typhoon III that I purchased from airwaterice. This unit is a beast and built like a tank. I think I am going to be very happy with it.