Merry Christmas! What did ya get for your tank?

cindyski

i have been wanting this and it was a total surprise, hubby put it together when i went to bed. hey, we all need something to sit on for hours as we stare at our tanks!! :cheer: :jumping:

sandman12

i feel the pain, but i did get some stuff. I got a 150gallon wet/dry and 2 skimmers before x-mas. On x-mas (today) I got $50 to an lfs. All i ask for was money and a little bit of close , NOt alot. All i got was close and alittle bit of money.:mad:
O well i cnat haev everything and iam pretty danr happy with whta i got.:jumping:

karajay

BTW Cindy, your tank and your home are beautiful. :yes:
(I meant to mention that earlier, but my dinner was boiling over)

my family and I just bought two multi-units and we spent so much money and time renovating them that we have to have a late winter solctice...... but, I'm hopeful because my b-day is coming in january and I'll be fourteen (which is a pet milestone meaning I'll probably get that tank I asked for....)
wish me luck!
Nadia

jrpage

I'm sooo happy that he got something nice! Ya know most of us just use the bucket we change the water with

Where'd you find your tank and hutch? Nice looking!!!
Rhonda

erg59541

I got 45lbs of live rock from my boyfriend!!! only problem is I have to cure it...... and patience is not one of my best qualities....oh well I guess my fish will be teaching me that quality from now on. My mom bought me a new net for bigger fish when i get started on a bigger tank and a new alge scrapy magjeger.

mebigloser

Well, not a thing.....but was given permission to go buy a new tank....Now I have to decide on what size.....120-180 is my area.

harlequinnut

I bought a brand new aquamedic turboflotor 1000 multi protein skimmer off the net. What a great deal. Came out to $197.25 after shipping.:D

D

daniel411

While christmas present shopping I "stumbled" upon a fish store. Walked out with a red sea xenia colony the size of my fist for $25!

squidd

I got a Magnum 350 canister filter that I set up to use as a "shop vac" to clean out the skuz accumulating in the bottom of my sump.
It sits too low in the stand to start a siphon, but with the vacum effect of that filter I was able to get a LOT of calcium carbonate, sand and other disgusting junk that water changes alone wouldn't get...

squidd

Originally posted by karajay
zip, zilch, nadda, nuttin'
Not a D*** thing!

He sees you when you sleeping, He knows when your awake, He knows if you've been bad or good...SOOO...
:D

karajay

I can't really complain... I had a very good Christmas. All I wanted for my tank was a refractometer.
Now I guess I go shopping.