Merry Christmas

gill again68

To all my SW friends, have a Merry Christmas.
I am certain a few of you will only get coal from Santa but when life gives you lemons make lemonade. Bust that stuff up and put it in your reactors!

btldreef

Merry Christmas to you too and to all my SWF friends.
I'm going to get the first of my gifts right now, a beautiful little Mystery Wrasse. My husband is a good man :)

mrdc

Merry Christmas! My wife and I still have so much to get done so it won't feel completely Merry until the chores are complete. I hate that I have to get out today.

meowzer

Merry Christmas to everyone.....my big get together was done last Saturday, so I plan on relaxing...yayyyy...except for the Christmas dinner I will be having at my daughters with my grandchildren....Husband is working nights, and my 5 year old grand daughter Alexis wrote a letter to Santa saying she wanted her "best Friend MA" (ME) to have Christmas dinner with her

EVERYONE....STAY SAFE.....DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE......and have a great time with your families

hunt

Merry Christmas everyone...hope you all get what you want and have a great holiday.

spanko

Merry Christmas group.

And reef, leave it to you to bring multiple ho's into the well wishes!!

deejeff442

its ok to be a cowboy hater.i came here from buffalo so i dont mind but still.i like the home team well now the home team but i am a true buffalo fan.yikes