Michael Phelps

ruaround

the guy is incredible!!! cant say i am the least bit suprised that he is doing what he is doing either!!!
i am hoping he gets all 8!!!

dragonzim

Its incredible watching this guy swim. He stays under water after a turn for at least 2-3 seconds longer than anyone else and always seems to pop up in first place after coming out of a turn.

paintballer768

Hes beast haha. I hope he isnt juicing or anything, Id love him to prove the point you dont need to be on steriods to win.

Did anyone notice he was not leading his leg of the race against the french and it was his teammates that actually made up the difference for the win???

aquaknight

Originally Posted by jellyman1213
http:///forum/post/2719285
Did anyone notice he was not leading his leg of the race against the french and it was his teammates that actually made up the difference for the win???
Niether were the French, the Australians had the lead on the first leg.

rebelprettyboy

yeah but he wasnt to far behind the Aussie int he 1st leg. 2nd dude made up some time. black dude lost the lead to the french, and we know how the last 50 meters of the race went!

jerryatrick

Phelps is competing in the 200M Butterfly tonight so if you can't watch it is no big deal. Just wagered my kidney that Phelps wins.