michael TX

rabid frog

yeah there is a couple here in town one okay one, its called fish pro's on bell st. I go to the ones in lubbock, my wife still lives there for now. I like aquaralese but I never get there while they have anything good, I dont like high tech, and the mall is okay for getting some stuff pretty cheap. If you ever head down this way email me and maybe we could hook up, or we could ge together in lubbock. joelees@cox-internet.com

michaeltx

sounds good to me I go to all of them here in town and out of all of them I like aquarialease the best high-tech gets a lot of used equipment in so I go there I see to many died and dieing things in his SW systems to take a chance on. as far as the mall well the have some good deals but about the same as high-tech.
it will be awhile before I can get to amarillo I moved to lubbock about a year ago and still trying to figure out how to get from here to there the fastest and easiest LOL .
Mike

glinton

Hey guys-
I also live in the pan handle (Plainview). I was up in Amarillo last week and happened to stumble across Fish Pros. It looks pretty nice, although I will have to admit I am partial to Aqarilease. Although Fish Pros did seem to have better prices. Rabid frog, have you bought anything there?
Hope to meet you guys one day.

michaeltx

I just like to go to different places because the individual stores order differently and I like to see an item before buying it. there is more in this area than there was in AR where I am from. there was 1 store in Searcy where I lived and he could price his stuff to an extreme price and if you didnt like it the next store was 1 1/2 hour drive to get to it (which I made on a weekly basis LOL)
what other stores are within driving distance of this area?
same here on the meeting,,
Mike