Michigan folk

leigh

hey guys,
I need a couple more creepy crawlies for my tank, but not $75 worth. Just wondering if anyone else around the Detroit/Ann Arbor area would have an interest in putting together a group order.
-leigh

T

thomas712

Same hike here, Midland. What were you thinking of ordering?
Thomas

leigh

couple cleaner shrimp...maybe an anemone...been having a hard time finding cleaner shrimp at the LFS, though they claim they just got some in (overpriced). but i dunno with that drive, i get scared just thinking about driving through MSU territory!
GO BLUE :)

justinx

Where are you and what LFS are you talking about? (lived in ann arbor for a few years while at school)

jja

I am in the lake orion area but could possibly do it at a mid point. Say if it was shipped to royal oak area. I have some friends in that area that we could send it to and meet there and split the order. Let me know.

jja

Robb, I would be willing to do that with you also if you ever want to. Saginaw is about an hour from me.

lillylegs

Hey Leigh,
I live in Toledo, not tooooo far from where you are. I myself need some snails, just not $75 worth. Let me know if you're still interested.
lillylegs

leigh

lillylegs, i'm gonna swing by my LFS and see how these shrimp look. but toledo's not far at all so drop me an e-mail and i'll know by this afternoon if i still need an order or not.
thanks!
-leigh
(p.s., if you just need snails, and haven't yet been there, you may want to go to Tropicorium in Romulus--shouldn't be too far from you...certainly don't want to send business away from SWF.com, but this place is just cool to see and snails could be a good excuse to see it ;) )