Midas Blenny not eating

absolutekind

I've had a Midas Bleeny for about 3 days now and he is not responding to any food. I've tried mysis, brine, and pellet food and he won't eat any of it. He just stays in his perch with his head sticking out (I know they are suppose to behave like that). The rest of my fish (2 clown, 2 damsels) will eat anything I put in the tank.
Anyone else had this problem? Is there a food a midas blenny can't resist?
My LFS got two midas blenny in and I bought one of them. I am going to check with them today and see what there bleeny is eating. Hopefully between you guys and my LFS I can come up with something.
Thanks!

life~reefer

I have had my Midas for months now and the fist day I had him he didn't eat. I ended up sticking some food next to the spot he likes to perch. After a few minutes I saw him eating it. I feed a large variety of frozen. Mysis, Squid, Marine cuisine, emerald entree, brine, and many more. Every few weeks I soak Their food in fresh garlic.
Hope this helps.
Life~Reefer

absolutekind

You say, "Place the food by his spot" how do you do that in the water?
I have taken my baster and emptied out brine shrimp right in front of him and he didn't eat it.
Thanks for your reply, by the way!

life~reefer

I am not sure if this will work again but in some way it just stuck to the rock. I only did this because he was scared of any object coming near him(hands and so on). He may just catch on from other fish and is probably just getting used to the new home.