Milwaukee Area Help

doxboi

Anyone in the milwaukee area please help. I am trying to figure out where is the best place to buy Atinic 03's. Can anyone help?

wrassie86

you could go to Aqua exibits on 3rd (martin luther king)st, near dowtown(my choice).or pet warehouse outlet on bluemound rd just the other side of 94 or same store on 108 st (my 2nd choice)(green field)also about a 1/2 mile from this store is aquatics unlimited.(108st kinda pricey) and there is the fish factory on oklahoma st (same area) not sure what they have since remodle.those are the stores i go to all should have the bulbs.

doxboi

When you say pet warehouse outlet do you mean PetWorld? I go to just about all the same stores as you otherwise. I am just trying to figure out who actually sells atinic 03's and not the fake atinics that majority of people have.

wrassie86

hmm i didnt know about fake Atinic 03's exept for 96 watt pc's that i use.most of those stores all sell Coralife bulbs.I'm gonna assume there the fake ones?ya i meant pet world.
Aqua exibits may have them, altho i'm not sure i think they carry a few brands besides coralife.otherwise theres always those 2 Dr's out of Rilander, i noramly have my stuff in 2 days