minautis grouper

markyxxl

you would definitely be able to fit that in a 100 gallon tank but i would even go bigger.. It says they get up to 16 inches in captivity but i think you would be lucky if it got up to 12 or 13 i dont know if anyone else has had one that i know of that got much more then that.. plus the place a pretty good strain on filtration so dont go chinsy as far as that goes.. if i was you id get a decent protein skimmer on top of whatever else you were planning on running.

davidsmith

my filtration is good y tank has been up for a year i got fish but i wanna go agresssive u think if i had only a porky puffer and snow flake and a minatus grouper would do well

F

fishkid1000

A Porcupine Puffer gets 3' long. At least that what it says on Live Aquaria.

markyxxl

Umm i dont think the puffer would get that big man... You never told me how big your tank is so i couldnt answer that question. i think depending on how big the tank is that set up would be perfectly fine..

grouperhead

A 100g tank would be sufficient for a miniatus grouper. They are one of the smaller aquarium species. A porky puffer, snowflake eel, and miniatus grouper could all reside perfectly happy in a 125g, probably even a 100g as long as you have adequate filtration. Hope this helps, Bo