Mini brittlestars

paintballer768

I got a few, maybe 1 or 2, from a piece of LR I bought. 6 months later, theres at least 50. I would recommend buying a new piece of LR, most LFS call the kind with the weird hitchhikers "premium."

scottminot

Wow I must send at least a dozen of those down the drain every time I clean out the filter pads in my sump. I need to start saving them!

alix2.0

Originally Posted by scottminot
http:///forum/post/2458542
Wow I must send at least a dozen of those down the drain every time I clean out the filter pads in my sump. I need to start saving them!
dang ill take some! if your ever willing to ship, send me a PM.

janastasio

I have those buggers all over my tank too! Would be afraid to ship though. Last experience with shipping wasnt so hot.

slim

I have them in my sump mixed in with the Chaeto....I should have some at the end of the month for sale. I will let you know when it's ready.
Will

mscarpena

Originally Posted by bhfccsr198
http:///forum/post/2474270
i found out were to get them hahahahahaha
Yeah thats real nice. If your going to post something like that you should either tell people where to get them from or just keep it to yourself. What are you 2 years old.
If some one is interested I can probably scrounge up 15 of them. I charge $20.00 for 15. I also have tons of amphipods, copepods, isopods, and mysid shrimp in my tank. I also sell mini fan worms for $1.00 each. I can toss in some caleurpa, cheato, 5 fan worms, a 16 oz bottle of mix phytoplankton and 15 mini brittle stars for $30.00 plus shipping. My zip is 14150 and I live in NY so it would have to be overnight shipping or they will freeze to death. I also have some corals and clownfish for sale to make it worth the shipping. Also please do not kill me with e-mails as I can only do one pack at this point. Also please check into shipping before e-mailing me to make sure it will be worth your while your not going to pay $50-$60 in shipping for $30.00 worth of kritters.
Corals for sale are a few zoo's/paly's, green leather, juvinile Ocellaris, full sized Ocellaris, one mated pair of percs, A huge blue ridge coral very neat shape about 12-14" tall, BTA(tank raised), hammer coral, photosynthetic gorgonia, green psamacorra, blue shrooms, and some acans. Please e-mail me @ mscarpena@msn.com

renogaw

Originally Posted by mscarpena
http:///forum/post/2474450
Yeah thats real nice. If your going to post something like that you should either tell people where to get them from or just keep it to yourself. What are you 2 years old.

well, technically s/he's following the rules of the boards, so...

mscarpena

Maybe it was some one esle on this board or like I said then just keep it to yourself. Also did not have to post the hahahaha like s/he was rubbing it in that they found them and others can not.

mscarpena

Those are probably small brittle stars that will become large, but I don't know without seeing them. Anyway thats expensive. I sell them 15 for $20.00. I know of other on line retailers that sell them for $2.49 each. I can not post where, but I have one set available, but shipping probably would not make it worth your while. Anyway I am glad you found them and at least have the option to purchase them.