Misc parts in NE Ohio

jerthunter

I'm doing spring cleaning and have a bunch of misc items to get rid off. I'll list each item, a brief description, and an estimate price. I would rather not ship, so if you are near by, (44035), and interested, let me know.
1 Queen Turbo Skimmer TS-2000, used only to leak test, never on system,
no pump - $15
1 Jebo UV-H13, used for about 2 months - $10
1 Red Sea Prism Skimmer, used for 2 years still works but it rather dirty - $15
1 Sump (24 x 10 x 13) glass, never used - $20
1 Sump (about 20 x 8 x 13) glass, used and dirty - FREE
Bio Balls, used but clean, - $5
Glass Covers for 65 gal tank (two pieces missing plastic part), slightly used $5
1 Millenium 3000 wet dry filter (used dirty, missing some internal bio media
and damaged cover but works) - FREE
1 CA 1800 pump, used 1 month for premixing water change water - $15
If you are interested please respond here and send me an e-mail at Jerthunter@hotmail.com

jerthunter

Originally Posted by TriggerPhish
i am interested in the sump for free if it is worth shipping. i will cover costs, do you have pics?
Sorry but I really doubt it is worth shipping, being glass it is rather heavy and I would need a crate to ship it.

mst9742004

I am new to this so bear with me please...Is the red sea prism skimmer the same as protien skimmer? also would the turbo skimmer work as a protien skimmer if so what type of pump is needed?

mst9742004

I would like to buy both skimmers u have... if they are still there as well take the free sump off ur hands...I can pick up on april 1 or april 6 or 7...thank you hope to hear back from you michael {mst9742004@yahoo.com}

jerthunter

Most of the stuff has been spoken for or atleast asked about so unless they back out all I have left is:
Jebo UV-H13 UV sterlizer - $10
Bio balls - FREE for pickup
Millenium 3000 filter (USED) - FREE for pickup
I think I responded to everyone's e-mails but if not let me know. Thanks.