missing green chromis

denny80688

Last week I added 2 emerald crabs to my 125 and yesterday I noticed one of my creen chromis was missing... I looked all over the tank moved some rock around, searched everywhere but nothing. is it possible the emerald crabs killed it and ate it??? Or where would it have gone? :thinking:

nancy

Hi there. That could be possible. He may have caught him and ate him or the fish couldv'e died and then the crab ate him for dinner. I had a shrimp for one day and now he is gone. He was not sick, I think my crab caught him and ate him also:(
Good Luck,
Nancy:notsure:

someone400

I had one of mine disappear too until I looked on top of the tank and found him dead on the lid. He apparently thought the algae was greener on the other side...
:eek:

superhero

check in your overflow box or dowm below where all of the filtration is. I woke up one morning to find my green chroimis stuck inside of my overflow box. I luckily able to get him out, ubt the very next morning, I fould him dead laying on my bio balls. (Poor guy, he never had a chance
)
-tony

blemmy_guy

I really doubt, but its possible , that the emerald crabs caught it, i have 3 in my 125 and there peacefull, and mainly eat green stuff, butt hey will eat dead fish. Goodluck finding it! Todd