Mods- Full tank pics?

fedukeford

I've only seen a couple mods tanks (NMreef, and hot883) and im interested to see some amazing mod tanks. Any mods want to post their full tank shots?
Thanks
Feduke

nm reef

I'm not skeered.....these are older photos ... I have nothing real recent....but over all it hasn't changed much.....

fedukeford

Im still speachless every time i see your tank (which is every day because i have some of your pics hung in my bathroom
)
Do you have any recent pics of your "trio"

michaeltx

youll have to look over the pic being dark I had a crapy digital at the time.
and this was my first full reef. about 5 years + ago
Mike

efishnsea

Beth and NM reef
I must say "THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"
What a great thread......

The creatures of this planet are simply amazing......................
efish :happyfish nsea

michaeltx

the 2 in mine are 55 gallon first pic and 100 gallon second pic neither of which is SW right now they are both FW and my soon to be new reef is a oceanic 58.
Mike

sepulatian

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
the 2 in mine are 55 gallon first pic and 100 gallon second pic neither of which is SW right now they are both FW and my soon to be new reef is a oceanic 58.
Mike
What? You tore down those two for a 58?? They looked great!!

michaeltx

What? You tore down those two for a 58?? They looked great!!
no no no
I moved from Texas to arkansas and when I did I didnt want to chance killing everything in a 600 or so trip so I sold everything but the tanks and some of the equipment. so I could use it here. THE LFS' are non existant here so its 1-2 hour drive to get to one and I hated looking at an empty tank!!!!!!! so I set them up as FW even tually they will be SW again though.
Mike

sepulatian

no no no
I moved from Texas to arkansas and when I did I didnt want to chance killing everything in a 600 or so trip so I sold everything but the tanks and some of the equipment. so I could use it here. THE LFS' are non existant here so its 1-2 hour drive to get to one and I hated looking at an empty tank!!!!!!! so I set them up as FW even tually they will be SW again though.
Mike
Ok, ya had me worried Mike! They did look great though. What FW fish do you have? Anything exotic? If you tell me goldfish I will not be happy! :joy:

michaeltx

lets see I have in the 40 gallon with a v-tail tiger oscar with 2 jack dempsies and a irradescent shark. in the 100 gallon tank I have a v-tail albino oscar with silver dollars and tinfoil barbs and a chiclid of some kind and several goldfish that were feeders they didnt eat in time LOL and something else O yeah rapheal cats.
Mike

hot883

Originally Posted by sepulatian
OK Barry, that tank better be at least 6 feet long with those tangs

Of course. 125 long. You know the length does not make it work; it's the knowledge.
The length rule is very true however, care knowledge rules.

sepulatian

I like raphael's they are cool. I see you like oscars! Any pics of these guys? You have an oscar and dempseys in with an IRR shark? They don't bother him?

hot883

lets see I have in the 40 gallon with a v-tail tiger oscar with 2 jack dempsies and a irradescent shark. in the 100 gallon tank I have a v-tail albino oscar with silver dollars and tinfoil barbs and a chiclid of some kind and several goldfish that were feeders they didnt eat in time LOL and something else O yeah rapheal cats.
Mike
Mike. go all the way and get a Silver Arrowana. Man I miss mine. he was 18" when he passed. Barry