Moon Lights

D

daniel411

Are you trying to create your own moonlights? Becareful. The moonlights on the market are only a few watts, although they're a 24" bulbs. Its a blueish/white spectrum, couldn't tell you the kelvin rating.

roscoe ii

Originally posted by Daniel411
Are you trying to create your own moonlights? Becareful. The moonlights on the market are only a few watts, although they're a 24" bulbs. Its a blueish/white spectrum, couldn't tell you the kelvin rating.

No...not creating my own. I own a blue moon lite and a friend of mine owns a white. I was not sure if one is better than the other or is it just a matter of personal taste.
Thanks,

goatfish

I was hunting around on information for moonlights myself. In one of the pages I was reading I found that as far as led goes the closest to natural moonlight would be the blue led's rated at 475 nm. Now this is just heresay so take it for whats its worth.

D

dusty

I have two white leds on my 54 corner from CSL and I live them on all the time, after I got them I put a power head to move the water at water level and it gives a more natural look to it. I am very please with them you can see what is going on after the lights are out.