more 300 gallon pond pics

seannmelly

I'm sorry but that is so awesome!! I think it is such a good idea!! What kind of light do you run on it? And what are the inhabitants so far other then the puffer and angel?

mistergn10

Originally Posted by seannmelly
I'm sorry but that is so awesome!! I think it is such a good idea!! What kind of light do you run on it? And what are the inhabitants so far other then the puffer and angel?

Thats it so far

ams153

i really like the pond thing! ive wanted to do something like that for my sharks but just never got to it.. who knows maybe ill really try it now!

babyb

again i will say, awsome job, i just bought the salt and the filter for my pond, now i need the pond which im getting really soon and ill be set ill just transfer everythng from my 125

mistergn10

Originally Posted by KrazeKajin
give us some specs on filters and all that
Please

Well it is just a 50 gallon rubbermaid tote with about 8 3 inch pieces of PVC pipe cut to about 4 inch lengths standing vertical with a mesh white plastic bottomon top of them. The I add around 4,000 - 4,500 bio-balls. Then I put a piece of filter fosson top of all that ten a tray will small holes drilled all in it to spread the water evenly over the bio-balls. then out the 1.5 inch bulk head to the 3600 GPH return pump.