More Fish?

damselsrck

Hello. I have been looking around these boards quite a bit and really enjoying reading about other peoples succeses(sp)! I would like it y'all could help me decide what fish to add to my tank. It is a 46-gallon bow-front that has 1 yellow tail damsel, and 1 occ. clown. I do not have any lr yet, but am about to order some. I want to get more fish after I have got my lr cured and then in the tank. I might get a reef at some point, so I would like to keep the fish reef safe. Any suggestions as to what I should get? Oh, the tank has been set up for almost 2 years now...had a period of tons of h/w so tank didn't really get and additions. I've had the damsel for 1 1/2 years now, and the clown 6 months. The damsel is 1 1/2" and the clown is 2". I would like a mate for the clown...I know it would have to be a small male, since mine is probably a female by now.
My parameters (if you need them) are:
temp: 78*
amm: 0
trite: 0
trate: 5
Thanks!

anthropo

i read somewhere's that clowns stay male if left by themselves. only when in a single --- environment does one change into a female. if you want to be on the safe side you can get a small male. as far as suggesting other fish for you, alls i can tell you is everyone has different tastes. if i were you i would do a little research to see what kind of fish you like and then ask if it would be ok to put in your tank. this website has a bunch of pictures of different fish for you to start with.