more? on tank inhabitants

ygrowup

coming from the freshwater side of the hobby for 20 years my new expansion into salt reefs has left me in awe and each time I find new life I have to know what it is and you guys get the brunt of it. I went from guru to pupil so teach me. Here are the descriptions for today- Worms-1/4 in lng white no noticeable segments long filiament antennea can sometimes see detrus internally(assumably)congragate in large pockets of a couple 100 of them,also swim in current like a snake. NAME THIS WORM
next ? Mint green colored 1/4-1/2in velvety masses with single siphon tube,the majority are single bodied but some have combined into larger multiple mass. spreading quickly,ovular in shape and all over liverock . The blob is? Last ? Feather dusters are multiplying like mad all of a sudden. All different species are growing and breeding like mad.I have to scape them off my glass nightly and forget about the ones all over theliverock and coral, I have no real complaints as there are some very colorful ones but my ? is should I be alarmed to anything causing this tube worm outbreak.
And toall those that remember my last set of questions the jellyfish seem to be doing well as long as they stay away from the skimmer