more pics of the 180 some new fish too!

murph145

heres some more pics i took today i got a nice big yellow tang and a small lawnmower blenny
i also got some frags of a baby blue polypd milli from a friend i just super glued them to this rock they are a lil browned out right now
added another 15lbs of rock today too

murph145

it was a rose bubble tip but it lost its bubbles about 6 months ago for some reason it used to have such nice tips back in the day
heres a pic of it a while back

jerth6932

Originally Posted by murph145
it was a rose bubble tip but it lost its bubbles about 6 months ago for some reason it used to have such nice tips back in the day
heres a pic of it a while back
WOW That is Looking way NICE!!!!!

autojunkie

hey Murph, my fuzzy lion (also a somewhat rare kind, bluefin, doesnt really swim he just kinda mopes around the bottom of the tank... hes only been in there for a few days but what is the personality type of yours?

murph145

mine seems to like to perch around on corals and in the rocks and watch things .... he also seems to slowly swim around the rocks lookin for stuff to eat....
hes pretty outgoing never really hides more or less just perches like i said but when i come up to the tank he seems to come to life i think that the fish think they are gettin fed when i come up to the tank but overall a good personality i would say

fishieness

mine hides except for feeding time, but he is new so ill give him some more time
oh, and murph, i dont know if i todld you this, but i put mine in my fowlr instead of my reef because i didnt want to add the extra bio load at the moment, maybe after i set up my sump though. thanks for your help
!

murph145

hey no prob yeah just give him some time they usually seem to like attention well at least not being shy...
yeah that would be very cool if u put him in your reef adventually ... mine hasnt eaten any of the new fish lol and a few of those anthias are bite size for sure
and he always likes the clener shrimp to clean him up too

murph145

thanks Speg i scored it out here at a local frag swap for $40 i see them at the LFS's out here for 100+ so i was happy i shoulda bought a bunch of them the guy must have had about 30 of them for sale