MoVING everything must go 2 and 1/2 tanks and EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

erik2302

Well I'm a starving college student who has succeeded at fish tank keeping but is now far too hungry to go on spending money on the hobby...(plus I'm moving and this will be a bi+ch to take with me). I have lots and lots of stuff I need to sell so listen up:
-an Ecosystem biofilter 3616 (sump and filter for tanks 135-240gallons, but can run smaller, over filtration is never a problem) Very simple and very very very effective. Includes bioballs, power compact lighting (for macro algae use), mud if desired, and algae if needed. Its Dims. are 36"L X 16"W X 18"H. All this retails for about 999.00, but I will let it go for $500. ABOUT A MONTH USE ON THIS. GREAT VALUE.
-An Aquamedic Titan 250 aquarium chiller with digital display. This works great, setup is extremely easy and it works wonderfully on tanks up to 150 gallons. This retails for $779 and I will let it go for $250 plus shipping. When the summer comes, or if your lighting/acc heats up your water above 79 then you definately need one of these...Keeps my tank at a steady $78 a must have for reef tanks.
-I also have 2 canister filters, one Fluval 403 in good condition, running part of my system right now which I will sell for $50 plus shipping. I also have a via-aqua 750 canister filter about 3 months old also running in my system that I will let go for $50 dollars as well or if you buy BOTH canisters for $90.
-I have a Via Aqua Hydrant Pump (INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE) rated to 1810 gph with no head (GPH decreases with head or distance needed to pump.) This pump works great, it may get sold with the tank but if not I will let it go for $60, I will also include a ball valve to control flow.
-I have an All Seas Marine G-3 Protien skimmer, made to run inside the Ecosystem SUmp, so if you Buy that you should definately buy this. But it will also work in any sump, this is a Euro-Reef clone, which is arguably the best protein skimmer available. This is for tanks up to 200 gallons. They retail for about $290, I will sell mine for $120 plus shipping.
-I have a Rio 3100 HP powerhead (currently being used only for water changes), Pump is fully submersible, comes with a variety of accesories. I paid $90 you pay $45 plus shipping.
-I also have a 55 Gallon tank for sale made by All glass Aquarium with lights, I will let that go for 75 plus shipping. Not sure how to ship that will have to research it.
-I have a 10g quarantine tank (NOT REEF SAFE, Chemicals have been used in it) which includes a small heater, 1 rock cave, a Million Air MA200 air pump with line and Airstone, and a hang on filter by TOP FIN rated to 75gallons includes mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration. Will sell this for $35 plus shipping.
-Finally the big big tank...I have a 125 gallon Acrylic tank (no leaks obviously, very minor scratches if any, black background, 72"L X 18"W X 20"H. This tank features a center column prefilter overflow with drain out of bottom, and 6 bulkheads for water flow/filtration in the back. It also has 2 access lids on either end of the tank. I will include a large titanium heater, with external heat control and a remoter sensor and if requested all my live rock (approximately 100lbs of rock, cost negotiable), I will also throw in all the tubing and plumbing I have, if you buy this tank I highly recommend buying just about everything else I am selling, otherwise you can always start from scratch. I'm not sure how to ship it or if I can even ship it. I live in Ventura, Ca zipcode 93003. I have the stand which I will throw in for free with the lighting system, on the tank but I will not ship just the stand. Best for local pickup.
Well if you're interested in any of that stuff email me and I can get you pictures also please allow 2 weeks from todays date (May 26, 2005) for anything to ship, as my system is still running supporting fish and inverts. The only thing I can ship immediately would be the Quarantine tank package, and the 55 gallon tank. Everything else will take about 2 weeks. I will accept paypal for payment, if more than 1 person is interested in any one item, I will do a 3 day ---- auction for that particular item. Thanks and enjoy the fish...I did.
PS. If you happen to live near me(VENTURA CA, 93003) and do a pick up, I will give you all my fish and inverts free even if you spend over $200(live rock is negotiable) (I have a coral beauty angel, 6 purple queen anthias which will not survive without a refugium filter like the ecosystem, 1 percula clown, 1 yellow watchman goby, and 1 railway goby. I also have 2 cleaner shrimp, 3 sexy shrimp, many many hermits, about 30 assorted snails, 2 sand stars, 1 banded fancy serpant star, 1 green brittle star, 1 green emerald crab and probably some other stuff I am forgetting. email me at erik.hunter@gmail.com for questions.

underwoods

I am interested in the "
"2 canister filters, one Fluval 403 in good condition, running part of my system right now which I will sell for $50 plus shipping. I also have a via-aqua 750 canister filter about 3 months old also running in my system that I will let go for $50 dollars as well or if you buy BOTH canisters for $90"
How much shipping to Sheppard AFB , TX 76311
Thanks
Jesse
c130man@military.com