moving my 90 gal.

i plan on moving my tank about 25 miles away not till laborday weekend, need some help on how to do this. i have 1 yellow tang, 2 clowns, 2 gobies, 2damsels, 1 Purple Pseudochromis, 1 coral banded shrimp, 2 pepermint shrimp, snails, hermit crabs, emerald crabs, sebae nem, 2 frog spawn, zoas, 2 leathers, and some shrooms, as well as live rock and sand. someone please give some advice, i dont want to loose my livestock.

flower

I have a 90g reef.
Any time you move your tank..you take a chance. I moved from Wiconsin to Illinois 2 hours apart and not a single thing died...I moved from my present house to another 15 minutes away and lost my...cleaner shrimp, sandsifting goby, a flame cardinal and the anemone
But here goes:
Use 5g jugs and save as much of the original water as possible. Have a new plastic garbage can marked FISH ONLY at the new place and make up saltwater, heat it and keep a power head churning it over night at least. Make sure you have enough saltwater to refill your tank using the old and new.
Use tubs to put fish, coral and inverts in...Use plastic bags then place in the tub...put rock in a tub by itself, use newspaper to cover it so it stays moist, leave a small amount of water at the bottom for critters that hitchhike to have a fighting chance..You wouldn't believe how good crabs and snails hide. Just pick them up from the water in the bottom and toss in the new setup tank.
Put your sand in buckets, load it up and go as fast as you can load up and get to the new place safely. Put up the tank, add sand, water and rock. Let everything settle. Acclimate the critters just like they were new and you just got them.
Hope this helps..keep us posted