moving sale, all must go

nicky1.8t

Me and my brother are moving in a couple of months, and need to sell alot of equipment. If interested please email my brother at rickvthomas@yahoo.com. We would like to sell all equipment local, but will ship if we have too, and the list begins,
Currently running system: 65 gallon aga rr tank and stand 100.00, Icecap 660 vho, and new harness, and acrylic 4 bulb holder 75.00, 80 lbs fiji live rock almost all purple, 150.00, three maxijet 900 powerheads, 50.00, Euro reef skimmer, has some miles on it but works great, and 6 month old pump to run it, 150.00, pinpoint salinity monitor, 50.00, and the livestock 1 perc clown, 1 jawfish, 1 scopus tang, 1 sixline wrasse, three brittlestars, back, brown and orange, and two cleaner shrimps, live stock will be cheap, and must be a local pickup only.
40 gallon breeder tank, 40.00
72 gallon bow tank, rr, drilled for closed loop, 75.00
gen x ext. return pump, 40.00
2 x 250 watt icecap metal halide ballast, and sockets, 50.00 ea
amiracle wetdry dual chamber, biggest one that they make, 175.00
marine life aquatics cr 500 calcium reactor, 20 lb co2 bottle, and regulator, 300.00
Plaese email any interests to rickvthomas@yahoo.com, thanks for looking ricky

treybomb

Originally Posted by treybomb
are u willing to ship... and do u have pics?
the 72 bow that is...

devildog01

VERY NICE!! Sounds like a plan T-bomb! Lets see if this one goes through... did he say he would ship? I cant remember and I am typing so I cant check. How ya gonna bring it in the house with your collar bone broken?

devildog01

Originally Posted by treybomb
lol ill have the ups man do it!! he said he would ship if necessary
awesome! A 72 bow is nice, but kind of hard to do rockwork with. But it can be done! Have u seen IceMN's 72 bow? AWESOME!

treybomb

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
awesome! A 72 bow is nice, but kind of hard to do rockwork with. But it can be done! Have u seen IceMN's 72 bow? AWESOME!
yeah his is awesome... they are my favorite tank

treybomb

Originally Posted by nicky1.8t
Me and my brother are moving in a couple of months, and need to sell alot of equipment. If interested please email my brother at rickvthomas@yahoo.com. We would like to sell all equipment local, but will ship if we have too, and the list begins,
Currently running system: 65 gallon aga rr tank and stand 100.00, Icecap 660 vho, and new harness, and acrylic 4 bulb holder 75.00, 80 lbs fiji live rock almost all purple, 150.00, three maxijet 900 powerheads, 50.00, Euro reef skimmer, has some miles on it but works great, and 6 month old pump to run it, 150.00, pinpoint salinity monitor, 50.00, and the livestock 1 perc clown, 1 jawfish, 1 scopus tang, 1 sixline wrasse, three brittlestars, back, brown and orange, and two cleaner shrimps, live stock will be cheap, and must be a local pickup only.
40 gallon breeder tank, 40.00
72 gallon bow tank, rr, drilled for closed loop, 75.00
gen x ext. return pump, 40.00
2 x 250 watt icecap metal halide ballast, and sockets, 50.00 ea
amiracle wetdry dual chamber, biggest one that they make, 175.00
marine life aquatics cr 500 calcium reactor, 20 lb co2 bottle, and regulator, 300.00
Plaese email any interests to rickvthomas@yahoo.com, thanks for looking ricky
ygm!!!!
:jumping:

treybomb

if u have time... just for grins could u find ouit how much shipping would be to 60047...?! : ) for the 72 bow

treybomb

Originally Posted by nicky1.8t
sure, I am sure in will be hefty though. Let me see what I can do
ok thanks!

luke g

i will take both the icecap ballast
and end caps for 50$ post bake asap really need the ballast and caps and coulse you send pics to moto630x@aim.com or just post pics up here thanks