Moving to WI, looking for new pet store

chruckguy

I am about to move from Virginia to Marinette, Wisconsin. I think it's too long of a trip to take fish, plus I don't think I'll be taking my tanks with me. It's a LONG trip to take glass like that. I'm going to let my friend buy what he wants from me and I'll just start over when I get up to Wisconsin. My question is, does anyone know of any good pet stores in Wisconsin? I'll be about an hour north of Green Bay, I would assume they would have a pet store there. If not there, I think the next closest big city is Milwaukee. Any help from somewhere familiar with the area would be appreciated :)

lovethesea

you are smart with the moving tank thing. But why the sam hillz are you going to wisconsin???? You do know they get buried in the winter, I mean buried in winter and C O L D. burrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

rslinger

Well one of the big internet one's that i sure i can't name is located in Rhineland WI. Which is in northern WI. Milwaukee has a couple nice stores to. Appleton has one that used to be good can't remember the name though but i am sure you can find it easy enough. there is the Madison Area Reef Society online forum with a buy and trade section to.