Mp10 not working

manners

My mp10 stopped working, I unplugged it because I was cleaning and when I plugged it back in I got no response. The green light on the power cord is on but none of the lights come on the controller and power head doesn't work???
Any one experienced this???
Any ideas on what to do??

manners

Ok I'll try it ...
I think it's the controler I checked the voltage out of the power cord and I'm getting 24v.

manners

I called the place I bought it from and he said the controler will have to be replaced, he relayed all my info to his distributer and said I shouldn't have any problems getting it replaced as I'm still in the warranty period... But still haven't heard anything since...
I have sps and I'm worried about my lack of flow , I put a korillia 1 in there for now but there is nowhere near the same amount of flow. How long do I have??

manners

Ok so.....
It has been about 3 weeks since the ph broke and the retailer I bought it from keept telling me someone from ecotech would be contacting me. No body was contacting me so I got fed up and had a chat with Eco tech who told me they had no record of my issue... Long story short the retailer I bought it from was not an authorized dealer and Eco tech was already aware of this "retailer". ecotech told me that they would take care of the problem by tomorrow and send me a new board for my controler.

slice

Good to hear your issue is now being addressed.
I've had a pair of MP10s for about 2 years without a hint of a problem. I've always heard Ecotech service is top notch,
thanks for sharing your experience with that so far. Let us know when your issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

manners

So I picked up the new board from the distributer but I think it was used as it dosnt even look as clean as my old one. I pluged it all in but still I the mp10 has no lights on or anything.... I'm starting to get stressed out, I contacted the distributer but haven't heard from him yet

acrylic51

How old is the PH......I think at this point I'd be in direct contact with Eco and bypass whoever you bought from and send the entire unit back to Eco and let them trouble shoot it and advise

manners

I bought it march 25th 2012 so it is still under warranty. The Distributer said he didn't have any new ones in stock they are going to be comming in there in about a week from Tuesday. He said he is going to switch it out for a new one, but now I have to wait even longer...

acrylic51

In my mind that should have been the first thing they should have offered.....Considering the price of the units and still under warranty....I wouldn't have even bothered attempting to replace the board.....That should be between the retailer and Eco IMHO.......