Mr. and Mrs. Smith

nemo lover

My hubby and I went to see it Monday on my Birthday. We liked it alot. Great movie! I recommend everyone to see it.
Also if you do go see it check out those lighting fixtures , and chandielers<sp in their house nice I want those.

I enjoyed it . . . much better than anticipated. The marriage comedy was pretty funny . . . .

nemo lover

Yes it was.
My hubby liked the dance scene when they were frisking each other, and Angelina went down(off screen), and Brad turn to the camera, and grined. That was his favorite part. I loved the fight scene in the house.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I was disappointed. Considering you had heavy hitting --- pots like Brad and Angelina, I expected more. Angelina, needs to reconsider and make another TR movie. She is in her element as Lara Croft. She was really misscast in Alexander, which is a shame because she's such a good actress.

nemo lover

I don't completly agree with that. Being a huge fan of both, her role in tumb raider was great. Although thats the great thing about being an actor you have to be diverse. I think she played her role great. I think she likes those sexy/slezy kind of roles thats just her. I think they did a great job. The comedic scences were to die for! And those fight scences I wish I could do that to my hubby, and get away with it. lmao

darth tang

The comedic scences were to die for! And those fight scences I wish I could do that to my hubby, and get away with it. lmao
I am sure he would as long as he could "fight" back just as Brad did. lol