Mushroom Polyp help

acurnew

Hello, I have 2 very small Mushroom Polyps ( green ) bought from SWF. One is the size of a quarter attached to a little rock. When placing it in the tank on LR it it does not sit sill and the current takes it where ever. It is now on the sand bed half under a LR. Is tht ok? and or how do I place them where I want them to stay without moving? The other one is the size of a dime and was not attached to a rock and must be behind the LR somewhere as I cannot find it.
Any help and suggestions welcomed:)
Thanks in advance.

coraljunky

super glue it to another rock Mushrooms can adapt to almost any condition of lighting but tend to like a decent amount.

digitydash

Mushrooms will adapt to strong current it probly just a little stronger then it used to.Just try not to get the flow directed strait at it.You may of lost the little one but once it attaches it will climb to where it wants to be.

acurnew

Thanks for the replies. Do I take the piece of LR out that I want it on and glue / epoxy it? How long can the mushroom be out of the water with no effect? Will the glue have any effect on the water?