Mushroom Question

pstock44

I've been reading a lot of the posts about mushroom propagation and its all been quite informative but... My question is about mushrooms "unhooking" themselves from the rock on purpose. Will they do this? And why?
99% of my mushrooms seem to be doing well, they open fully and look great but within the last week I've had two mushroom heads from two different places in the tank "unhook" themselves and go floating off like they want to go traveling somewhere else! The first one I wedged between two rocks in a different place and it seems to like the new home I chose for it and appears to be doing fine. The second one I wedged in a crevice in another part of the tank today and I'll see if it likes the spot and reattaches itself.
Anyone had this happen or tell me more about what my shrooms are doing. All parameters are good (near zero for the bad stuff, normal for the good stuff). They have good light and moderate water flow.
Thx

K

karnivor

my mushrooms let go and "travel" too it seems like part of their life makes it easy to frag them lol