Must Sell 150gal. tank W/Everything!!!!

dan hanna

I have to sell this tank ASAP!!!!!!!
72"long 30'high 24'wide. over 200lbs live rock, 2in bed of sand in this tank.
very large green carpet aneome, large regal tang, pair maroon clown fish, coral beauty angel,and a blemmy. wet/dry sump,1 can filter, 1 uv filter, and 1 large heater. 1 450 watt M.H that hangs over the tank, 1 72' coral life light that has 4 96watt C.F and 6 moon lights. Glass tank with black pine 3 door stand. everything has to go ... I am moving and can not take this with me
. All offers will be considered!! i will not ship any of it!! call me or e-mail me with any questions daniel hanna 503 453 4446 danielleehanna@hotmail.com (also this tank has been going for close to 3 years now) Someone.... Anyone!!!

dan hanna

yeah your right... sorry bout that it is 60" long... I really need to move this set-up??? any offer would be considered!!!!

dan hanna

Man we really need to do somethin with the west coast.... It seems like everyone on SWF is either midwest or east coast??? Instead of movin to Cali i should consider movin east bound to join the circle.. It's not just me right??

dan hanna

Yea this really sucks... I don't know what to do with this stuff i can not take it all with me which really bugs the crap outta me cause i have alot of money and time invested in this tank!!! If it was only alot smaller of a tank i could pack it outta state with me!!! I guess if i get to the point of nothing then does someone have a really nice nano to trade me for or something small like that?????????

kniquy

I think if you consider shipping some items you would be able to move it out. most people would be willing to pay shipping costs if it is a good deal.

user3977

I have a friend in that area, are you willing to split stuff up? i could have her pay you and just get her to ship to me.

A

aseminolelady

I would love to buy the tank , but like the rest-- only I am in texas !! ALL the good deals r either up ne /fla. or cali!! dang it all!!!!!!

chrisag99

If you are moving, you can have the aquarium shipped to where you are moving to, but be sure to have it crated. Put all the sand, live rocks, coral, fish, etc in ice chests. I had to do this when I moved from Shreveport, Louisiana to Houston, Texas. However, I had a local fish store keep my corals for a few months until I had my setup back and running. Be sure to keep some heaters handy, if you do this to keep the temperature of the water from dropping too much. During my move, I only lost a coral banded shrimp, everything else survived!