My 210

drtito

Nice change, i like it clean and simple. Good rock work how many hours did you spend to get it right ??

salt210

Bulldog123
no it is not unfortunately. I lost the one in the first pic a couple years back and have no idea why.
DrTITO
I can not take the credit for it. When I moved, one of the guys that I paid to move it did it. Took him less than an hour tho. My eel loves it.

salt210

there is still that one piece, but everyone in the tank likes it. I guess that itll have to stay

meowzer

Originally Posted by salt210
http:///forum/post/3127806
there is still that one piece, but everyone in the tank likes it. I guess that itll have to stay
LOL...I have 2 pieces, but you can't really see them...they are under a bunch of rock..and I WAS NOT removing the rock to take them out
and my fish like them too :)

flower

I understand your wife...if only the fake stuff would always look that pretty. I am trying to create the effect with live coral...but I noticed yours is FOWLR.
I like both, the later pic is more realistic. I bet you wife, if she liked the colors of the first….would love a reef tank.

salt210

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3127925

I understand your wife...if only the fake stuff would always look that pretty. I am trying to create the effect with live coral...but I noticed yours is FOWLR.
I like both, the later pic is more realistic. I bet you wife, if she liked the colors of the first….would love a reef tank.
trust me I am wanting to go that route with it. I have the equipment for it, but staying with relatives right now and they are blaming a high power bill on it already. the corals will have to wait awhile longer.

salt210

there are some feater dusters and coco worms in there as well. All the fish I have been adding, I have tried to make sure that they are coral safe. heres a couple pics of the worms

salt210

here are some more pics of the inhabitants
male blonde naso, already has his streamers.

aonther one of the dusters that I have:

this is the evil damsel that likes to terrorize newcomers, the white is his teeth.