my 240 pictures and others

snakeblitz33

This is my most favorite fish in the world. Her name is Maria! I've had her for close to three years, and she knows who I am. Follows me around where ever I go. :D

snakeblitz33

my canopy - 4x250 watt ushio bulbs with icecap ballasts. They're mounted on a single strip of 2x4 wood. I need supplimental VHO lighting for most of the day.

snakeblitz33

yes, I own a business, however I AM NOT ADVERTISING. I just want to show pictures of my tanks. I REPEAT I am NOT advertising.

crypt keeper

ah crap. I wasnt trying to insinuate that you were. I apologize. I was just wondering cause the huge open sign in the backround of one picture. The reflection.
I asked in another thread. Is it easier to take care of large volume tanks vs say like the 55 I have cause my 90 had a leak in it and I wanted to kill the person I bought it from cause he patched it with a shotty temp patch job.

snakeblitz33

This was a nice little combo rock I bought.
This is a maxima clam that I have had for nearly 3 years. I grew it up since it was a baby!

snakeblitz33

I loved my oscarfish. So full of personality.
I love my green montipora cap. A powerhead fell on it one day and broke it to pieces when it was 20" wide. Now it's about 8 1/2 to 9 1/2" wide.

snakeblitz33

This is a 90 gallon aquarium that I used to have.
This is what it looked like before coral.
This is my first aquarium ever. It was a 20 gallon aquarium with crushed coral and a seaclone protein skimmer. Ah, those were the days. lol. I have grown up since then. :D

snakeblitz33

Aww, that's fine. I guess no one liked my pictures. You see, this is why I hate posting pictures of my stuff. grr.

crimzy

I would have responded prior but I sometimes gloss by threads. That being said, very nice tanks. That 90 gallon is INCREDIBLE!!!

salt210

snake I know that you didnt start this thread for this purpose but do you just do maintence? whenever I talk to someone who works in this industry thats all they do unless of course I walk into a lfs

snakeblitz33

Yeah, I like my tanks. You don't have to have a big tank to make it look good. In the case of small tanks, all you have to do is buy really cool color morphs to build a color pallet. In small tanks, it's just a matter of deciding what coral should take up space in a piece of prime real estate. :D
PM's sent to salt, nisky, and others.

nofish

why do you hate the clownfish? i was laughing when i read that.
However you have a great tank. are you still running them all?

snakeblitz33

Everything except the 90 and the 20 are running now. I love my 240.
Everything gets better with time. I found another cool pic of some clams that I used to have... I'll post it soon.