My 28 Gallon JBJ Build..

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2844131
I did. I'm using those spiral energy saving bulbs. Here is a picture of one, not the exact same I'm using, but very close.
Hey you saw that one scrubber in SantaMonica's thread for the biocube right?

rotarymagic

CK, but you should look too.
One is sleeping, the other one will do it too..
Sometimes mine sleep in the rocks, on the sand or near the surface in a corner of the tank.. they sit there swimming in place while they sleep.

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/2847286
thanks rotary. can I say that your name is due to the fact of rotary engines?
yeah.. its a long running inside joke between my friends and I.. I had a 94 Rx-7 and I said that "Rotary magic is when you a ritual to make sure the motor doesn't leak oil, leak coolant, or bust the apex seals."
My name is actually JR like from the show Dallas if you want to call me by an actual name.

premilove

Hey everyone, just got a picasso pair on thursday..ever since then they do not really swim around. they stay in one spot most of the time. today i figured that where they are now, seems rather weird. they are sitting behing my return bulkheads on my 28 nano...here are some pics

they wont eat mysis shrimp when i drop in the tank. i am worried they have not eaten since i got them..i feed everyday!
what are they doing in this spot? is something bothering them? help please? i was told that this is normal since they are new to the tank...

mboswell1982

once again prem, im lovin the clowns man, im gettin ready to go test out this sump/filter combo, hey, it was free, so i might as well give it a shot for now LOL

premilove

been awhile since i updated! clowns are doing great, i added a GBTA, looks like a long tentacle species. it was in my 75 gal, and he wasnt too happy in there so I brought him up to my nano. Here are some pics. I tried to get a pic of the pistol shrimp, but he is tough to capture. Sorry, glass is kinda dirty, i have some bloomage. Enjoy, I would love all comments! Zoas are all from my good pal Sharkbait9. Oh, there is a picture of a frag, pinky and the brain, with some sort of macro algae on it. i dont want to pull it off bc i am afraid it will seed the tank. any input?

spanko

If this is the macro algae you are talking about looks like some type or Caulerpa. Your best bet is to get rid of it now before it becomes nuisance.

Also you have some Aiptasia in this picture. Top left side of the rock.

premilove

man i thought it was a type of feather duster! any ideas how to get rid of ?
how do i get rid of the macro algae?

premilove

argh. any stock list suggestions? i still have 1 of the picassos who looks really healthy. idk im so pissed right now.