My 28 Gallon JBJ Build..

star27624

Sorry for your loss, that really sucks.
Don't tear your tank down, just get enough nicotine into your system to lessen your frustration from one smoker to another.

premilove

thanks man. i think its bc that maybe both of them were females idk. at first tehy were ok with each other. after awhile the one that died moved from the area the otehr clown hosted. idk. now im wondering what i should keep in there..any suggestions?

subielover

Helfrich firefish. About the same amount of money as a picasso. Be advised though, they are jumpers so your tank must be covered.

premilove

actually i got the pair for 150! my tank is covered although i was going to raise the hood with some coral life mounting legs but i think i got the wrong set. idk i might go with another picasso if i can find one

premilove

sigh. im bored looking at one picasso swimming around my armor of gods all day. i miss the other one so much. she had a better pattern than this guy.
stocklist change anyone?

mboswell1982

hmmmm, if you get the angler though, thats really gonna be the only thing in that tank, right? why not set up a 15 long for an angler an put a pair of picassos in the 28?

premilove

i was gona keep the angler alone in the nano..or idk. idk what im doing lol im mad confused. if this LFS around me gives me a good deal on a grade A ill buy it if not then IDK!

mboswell1982

i have been craigslisting LOL i found that deal on craigslist, but, she's in amity oregon
wee bit far of a drive, i almost had my hands on a 15g long for 12 bucks, but it sold, ugh, so i been craigslisting non stop LOL i do have a fluval 104 im hopin to trade for a 20 long if i can find someone who will take the trade lol

mboswell1982

oh, there's plenty of tanks for sale, but nothing that i want LOL or they're askin wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much, like the guy who had a 10g tank with a filter for sale for 72 bucks, he's outta his friggin mind