My 28 Gallon JBJ Build..

mboswell1982

thats what i figured LOL considering i can buy a full set up for a 10g tank, filter, light, everything, for about 40 bucks at *****/petsmart, so why am i gonna spend 72 bucks for your 10g tank with just a filter?? LOL i really wish that 15 long deal had gone through, that would of been sweet, cause then i woulda got a 20 long an used that thing as a sump/fuge

premilove

long time no post! i just got myself a true rainbow monti frag. its acclimating right now..i have work 2m at 7 am so im not going to be able to post pics until 2m afternoon so keep a lookout!!

premilove

lucky me i cannot find my camera i dont want to post cell phone pics. until i find my camera ill let you know what i did so far...
changed rock work a little bit, got a rainbow monti, some mushrooms blood pimples and green hariy, xenia, courtesy of sharkbait9 thanks bro..
going to get some acans next monday hopefully if not tuesday! i really really need to find my camera

nissan577

lol. wow i cant believe i havent taken a look here. i really would like to see a pic. well wouldnt all of us
im amazed you got a rainbow monti! i really want one so bad! i cant wait to see it pics of your tank!

premilove

Well i have been EXTREMELY busy with college work, right now i am taking a breather from financial accounting

Here are some pics as promised. sorry that they are so late. I am picking up 2 acan frags 2m so there will be even more pics! Enjoy!
if you look closely at the monti, some orange polyps are appearing. probably hard to notice in picture..

scottallert

looks awesome, do you see your pistol shrimp combo alot or do they sit in the back or the rock work, because ima get a goby next week.

premilove

in the 4th picture, you can see how bright one polyp's mouth is under moonlights..the last picture (and my avatar) show's my picasso sleeping in his armor of gods frag. I tried moving it once just to see what he would do and he darted at me so fast.

premilove

Originally Posted by scottallert
http:///forum/post/2933621
looks awesome, do you see your pistol shrimp combo alot or do they sit in the back or the rock work, because ima get a goby next week.
thanks i usually see them when the MH are on. im looking at them right now. At first i did not see the pair. probably a good 2-3 weeks after i got them, i see them more often. ive seen pictures of other members pistol shrimp wandering away from the goby, but mine does not do that yet..

premilove

hey thanks took me long enough! i really do not think i have that much room left and i am picking up 2 acan frags 2m..