My 28 Gallon JBJ Build..

nissan577

why do you hate this site? reason not so many people anymore is cause i believe they dont really know how to express there feelings toward the marine life. my thread is in the 3 page. i know for a fact if i post pics im only gonna get like 2 comments. anyways ima take some now!

tank is looking awsome man! the zoas you got there are sick!
also why dont you get some leathers?

premilove

idk personally i love zoas and acans! i hate this site bc i spent mad time taking some pics to see if i can get some comments and i got a few which i appreciate. on other reef forums i get numerous responses in a matter of a day.
hey nissan maybe you or someone else, swimmer, can help me..if you look back in my pictures, theres this macro algae that i was complaining about. what is it? it came up again and this time its on my rock. how do i get rid of it? do i really need to take out the rock and scrub it? what if that is not possible? that 1 rock that it is on, is part of my base rock and my aqua scape relies on that 1 rock..

cherylann

Hi I have never posted pics' of my nano, but will in the near future. The basic problems that I have had with the jbj is the heat, added a chiller with the pump in center space of sump, the chiller works very well and keeps the tank at 78. The skimmer that you get with the tank is a joke, still researching the best skimmer and where it will be placed in sump. Added two additional power heads one is a Koralia 1, the Koralia nano is really too sm. for a 28 nano. The other is just a large pump for a old chiller that produces a large amount of water movement. Run a small amount of charcoal and the sponge no bio ball media. Have a little of every thing in the tank, calms, soft corals, alot of zoes, monitiporia, sponges and a number of fish and inverts. Tank has been set up since Nov 08. Enjoyed your thread.

swimmer4uus

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/3000759
idk personally i love zoas and acans! i hate this site bc i spent mad time taking some pics to see if i can get some comments and i got a few which i appreciate. on other reef forums i get numerous responses in a matter of a day.
hey nissan maybe you or someone else, swimmer, can help me..if you look back in my pictures, theres this macro algae that i was complaining about. what is it? it came up again and this time its on my rock. how do i get rid of it? do i really need to take out the rock and scrub it? what if that is not possible? that 1 rock that it is on, is part of my base rock and my aqua scape relies on that 1 rock..
What'd you do last time to control it?

premilove

i was going thru my cell phone earlier and i found some interesting pictures..the first few are some pictures of my acans..there's a picture of my dogs..there's a picture of my pop's old watch which is officially mine!
andddddddddd there's a picture of my favorite species of shark, currently in my fathers friends 600 gallon tank..he is actually building a shark pond in his basement. I am trying to convince him to make a build thread on this site or allow me to, but that means I have to go over to long island quite often..
Enjoy!