my 29 gallon HURRICANE journal!

ryanhayes9

well ive seen people doing tank setup journals and asking questionsa about storms and their tank etc. since i live in orlando i will have the chance to make a hurricane tank diary. i will take some pics of the sky and the storm etc along with my tank as the day progresses. here arte some pics of the tracking chart and where i live 1 sec

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
well ive seen people doing tank setup journals and asking questionsa about storms and their tank etc. since i live in orlando i will have the chance to make a hurricane tank diary. i will take some pics of the sky and the storm etc along with my tank as the day progresses. here arte some pics of the tracking chart and where i live 1 sec
i have circled where i live and everything

ryanhayes9

if i do loose power.. what are the things i have to run in my tank?
ph
filter
light(i have corals)
just double checkin

tangs123

if i do loose power.. what are the things i have to run in my tank?
ph
filter
light(i have corals)
just double checkin
i dont think you would have to have to lights on; unless power doen't come back for a day or two
dont forget a heater

ryanhayes9

i actually dont have a heater because when i would turn it on and have it set at like70 and it would bring the tank to 90 and shut off.

ryanhayes9

i thought some people might like it. here is the new path it is taking 1 sec
1st pic is the radar out of miami. my county is not shown i am like 2 countys up
2nd pic is proj. path. i am circled :scared:

ryanhayes9

i am preparing the tank in a few ways
have like 2 galons of sw mixing in the closet( im out of ro water so tap if i need to top off!)
have gas fro the generator if the power does go out.
but i will have to dig the generator out of the shed( never used and weighs like 300 lbs!)

canisee2

its just going to be a big rain maker they say but it can have gust up to 60 mph and wind and really wet ground not a good combo so you might lose power.