My 30g Bow

This is my 30 gallon. 35lbs live rock, 30lbs live sand...been setup since March. Please dont mind the hair algae, going away on vacation and leaving people in charge is killer in this hobby, it is under control now...Click on pics for larger ones...
2 False Percs
1 Sixline Wrasse
3 Emerald Crabs
1 Serpent Star
Various Hermits, Nass and Turbo Snails
2 Mushrooms
Colt
Frogspawn
Green Zoos
Acans
Open Brain

rainbowsix

Very nice,
I will have to post some pics of mine if I can figure out how to work the damn camera. Your brain looks about a thousand times better than the one I got from here, I am jealous

Originally Posted by RainbowSix
Very nice,
I will have to post some pics of mine if I can figure out how to work the damn camera. Your brain looks about a thousand times better than the one I got from here, I am jealous

Yeah i am lucky that two LFS's close to me really have a nice selection of corals and do a really good job of taking care of them. I would love to see more pics of your tank.

kornele23

Nice tank OFFSET. What kind of lights are you running on it? I just bought a 28 Bowfront. I need to upgrade my lights.

I am running a Coralife 24" Lunar Aqualight 2/65W PC, 1-10k 1-Actinic. Nice light IMO for what i am keeping now, i am sure i will get the upgrade bug in the future...

Originally Posted by larryndana
nice tank and pics.

how old is the tank?
6 months along now...thanks.
Originally Posted by RainbowSix

wanna sell me that green brain?

Sorry, just picked it up and i am fascinated by how it opens and all at night...plus the fiance likes the "pretty color"

monalisa

Wow, your tank looks really cool!! Very healthy...I also have a bowfront, 46gal reef. Love 'em.
Lisa

Got a few new frags this weekend...

This mushroom is HUGE! For scale that is a MexiTurbo in the lower left hand side...

This frag has some way to go, but it should be good looking...