my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

bullitr

Update
I lose the emperor too and the clowns I caught it too late
But I bought a beatiful passer angel and it's very mean!
The tank is built by local fabricator that specialized on small tank
I thinks it's one of the smallest tank they built
Dimension 96x36x29

Looks awesome! Have you had success before with these large angels in a reef and not eating your corals? I dream of putting one in my reef but figured I would stick with a flame. I have seen alot of tanks from asia with large angels though. I guess it's just a chance they are willing to take?

bullitr

The emperor still not eating as well as I want to be.
It only nips at the sponge and seaweeds from the live rock in the main tank.I tried live brine, fresh nori,nori sheets , silver fish, cla
soak in garlic but only nips at the clams but not eating it. His stomach looks full maybe from sponge.
I hopefully it makes it I pay a premium for it because of the color and size.if not my wife will kill me! Lol

bullitr

So far my large fish qt tank
5 angel 2* emperor, passer, koran and yellow
5 tangs yellow, sailfin, blue, vlamingi, orange shoulder

novahobbies

I really like the molding in the cabinetry on the dining room side! And you're gonna love that Koran angel when he starts changing colors...they're really fantastic in the adolescent stage IMO.

bullitr

It will take a while before I can catch the speedy wrasses but 2 traps are in place and making some more traps for the 3 more coris wrasse , cleaner wrasse and chromis !

bullitr

Bought a asfur angel and powder brown today .I need to setting up another 45 g qt tank
My wife will not be happy!

bullitr

the powder brown will be on my low dose copper QT for 2 months .
i sold my 7" sailfin tang for 20 bucks to make way for the asfur angel.
also i am thinking of selling my passer angel too because its really dominant right now and i want my adult emperor to be my KOBE!
no more tangs for me even though someone offer my a 5" purple tang, 5" yellow tang with maoron clownin captivity for 4 years for $75. now i have to refused it!

bullitr

Thank you
It never really eats now it's very weak and it never fully recover.
it was so beautiful.I am just waiting for his final breathe of life!
This really hurts!