My 60g reef

oceansidefish

So I have been on here a while and never really posted pics of my reef so I figured I would since I am "working from home" today.

oceansidefish

Thanks, obviously I have two bleached brains, both were free from the LFS for recovery efforts in my tank, they need a little help. Both are improving though. Also the lack of fish should be fixed soon. Will try and get a pick of my goby and shrimp together

oceansidefish

I do like zoos! I had to move my RBTA, stuey loved it too much. Hoping it will recover and I will give it a chance to grow before giving it back

oceansidefish

Its actually green and red looks more pink when its really puffy. I don't know what the name is.
On a wicked awesome note just picked up a possum wrasse and put in for a tailspot blenny.

scopus tang

So is the "pink" brain bleached or is that normal ~ looks pretty cool. Do you know the "name" of your orange zoas? Tank is looking nice.

nietzsche

i would say those LPS corals, the ones on the sandbed, are bleached. same thing happened to me until i gave it to a friend and it recovered. i had too much lighting for it

oceansidefish

The brains in the sandbed are indeed bleached. Our LFS gave them to us since he can't sell them. The pink one is doing really well but the all white one is beginning to receed. I am hoping I can nurse it back.

iyachtuxivm

Originally Posted by Oceansidefish
http:///forum/post/2659930
OK thinking about a Fridmani??? Ant thoughts? Wondering if the tilefish would hassle the little guy
I had one of those AKA orchid dottieback. He was the terror of the 10 gal ate snails, bristleworms, hermitcrabs, and every pod in the tank! I moved him to the 30gal with a bicolor blennie, occ.clown, and a filimented flasher someone ate his tail off then he died only lasted about a week.
I have heard that they are ok alone or put in first but not good to add after other fish.
I have to say thats how it went for me.

oceansidefish

hmmm that sucks. They are supposed to be fairly peaceful. I already have a possum wrasse, golden headed tile fish, randalli goby and a true perc... I was more worried the tilefish would terrorize him