My 75 and 150 tank pics

flame guy

75 gal.

150 gal.
My future plan is to get a 330 gal. tank to combine these two.
I would hate to break em apart but, i will have to when the time comes so...enjoy em :joy:

teresaq

your tanks are great. Wish my 150 looked as good. I need to add some differant types of coral.

flame guy

thanks guys, had the cb for 1 1/2 years now eats everything including small pellets, just got lucky with this one i guess.

richarl5

Wow...that's all I can manage to say..
How long have those tanks been established for now? I love all the colors.

rbrockm1

those tanks should be tanks of the month. Now that i think about it we(saltwaterfish.com or us) should start something like that. and i nominate your tank.

gnorman

amazing tank. love the fish, don't see many tanks with those fish . you must be doing something right.

L

lpuzon

BEEEEAAAAAUUUUUTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIFFFFFFUUUUUUULLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

flame guy

thx for the compliments everyone!! 75 is 4yrs.running w/ 2 250k 10k and 2 55w actinic pc and 150 is about 1 yr old. w/ 3 250k 14k and 2 vho actinics both are set-up with plenum type system w/ modded asm g3 for 75 and g4 for 150.

azfishgal

WOW!!! I think that is just about the most colorful tank I've ever seen. Amazing!!! I just hope I can get my tank to look a fraction like yours. Definitley look forward to seeing your 300 gallon tank! :cheer:

S

scoobs

amazing.. I only hope my tank will one day look half as good

puffer32

Love your tanks, nice job! I would keep both tanks just the way they are, why mess with success???

wangotango

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
those tanks should be tanks of the month. Now that i think about it we(saltwaterfish.com or us) should start something like that. and i nominate your tank.
i never understood why there wasnt a totm on this forum, and i think its a great idea, along with all the other photo contests :thinking: great tank though, hows the elegance doing?
-Justin

saltn00b

very impressive! you cant even see any LR!
i like your stock choices,
and the blue leather and yellow fiji is beautiful too