My Brain is dieing...

M

mr.reef

i have a pineapple brain is what it was sold to me a year ago as and this coral has been doing great the the last few day i have been noticeing that it is chang colors and looj like its not inflated as much as it always is.. idk what to do

pleasants9

hhmmmm, any new fish additions, possibly nipping? anything else showing signs of distress? any algea growing on it? just questions i was trying to think of to figure it out....

M

mr.reef

well the only thing that is new i have add in the last month is a toodstool and some blue zoos i dip both before putting them in and ran a little carbon.

pleasants9

so no chance of a new fish with acquired coral taste (that was my problem), no different water params, what about lights? new lights? lights old? move any coral closer to the brain that might be causing a chemical warfare?

M

mr.reef

no my lights are about 6 months old bought brand new. water is normal. and the only thing i can think is maybe the leathers i have put some frags in and they must be haveing a warfare so i am going to run carbon for a while and see if that helps.