my cleanup crew

salt210

I know it isnt much, but I finally got one started. as of right now the "crew" includes 2 conchs(dont know what kind) and 5 turbos. the turbos are huge but looks like you can see the work they have done already. they are in a 210 with a trigger, some tangs, lion and a eel.
the first pic is one of the rocks that one snail was working on.

2nd pic is one of the conchs. this one hasnt moved, but as you can see his "eyes" are out.

3rd is 2 of the snails not long after adding them.

if you have a idea of what type of conchs they are let me know.

t316

Ewwww...you might regret putting that damsel in there. But you have some pretty serious fish, so maybe one of them will do you a favor and make him disappear

salt210

Ive had that thing forever man and yes I do regret putting in it there and it holds its own. the lion hasnt eaten any other fish since he has been in the tank.
BTW he isnt small either

t316

Conch is pretty cool. That's one thing that I have never tried. Are they reef safe?

salt210

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/3113839
Conch is pretty cool. That's one thing that I have never tried. Are they reef safe?

i was purchased at a LFS that specializes in corals and their necessities, but at the moment I dont have any. they were in a tank with corals tho

salt210

they have been in there since friday with no problems yet. the fish seem to just ignore them