My clowns are finally hosting!!!!!!

inkman2004

Well I had given up. I've had my Anemone for about 2 months and my clowns wouldn't get close to it. I came home from work today and they were playing around in it. The only time they have left it since was diner time.

shoreliner11

Thats good to hear. Although you might want to think about upgrading your lights, you anemone is pretty badly bleached out. Not trying to come off harsh but if kept under the same light it will most likely die.

inkman2004

Pic's of the Sweetlips. NO ONE FREAK OUT!!!! I am just fish sitting I know my tank is too small for him. My friends tank cracked and he didn't have another tank.

inkman2004

Has anyone else had any experiences with sweetlips. This one is awesome. I am seriously considering getting a bigger tank just to get one.

nm reef

Very kewl that your clowns have hosted....
What type of lights are you running...just out of curiosity?

fishy411

Originally posted by Fastlane13
cool clown, can you post a picture of your sweetlips?

I love those things! If they only needed like a 100 gallon tank i would definately buy one

inkman2004

your tank needs to be at least 150 gallons. But after doing research on the sweetlips it grows up to be an ugly booger. Plus they are hard to take care of. I was only fish sitting while my friend started a new tank.