My EX GOT 4 MORE YEARS !!

jennythebugg

ADDED ONTO HIS SENTANCE!!!!
YYYYAAAAAAAYYYY !!!!! DON'T KNOW WHAT HE GOT THE EXTRA TIME FOR , BUT JUST FOUND OUT THAT NOW HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE TILL 2015 INSTEAD OF 2011....sorry had to tell Someone

miaheatlvr

I dont remember this whole story but was he a stalker or something.. Congrats to keep this creep locked up for my then girl..!

crypt keeper

If a dude was stalking you Im not so sure i would go on a website and parade my happiness about being locked up longer. he will get out and if he is that crazy he may take that out on somebody you may know or even you. Im not trying to be a jacka$$ but that is the really real world.

fishkid13

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3105261
If a dude was stalking you Im not so sure i would go on a website and parade my happiness about being locked up longer. he will get out and if he is that crazy he may take that out on somebody you may know or even you. Im not trying to be a jacka$$ but that is the really real world.
True that.

t316

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/3105420
no no sorry lol my ex husband he touched my daughters
Yes, I'm sorry....I remember that now. I forgot all about that. In that case, I tip a glass and celebrate the extra 4 years....IMO, the guy should get an extra 20

lovethesea

thank god Jenny.......gives you guys a few more years of sleep. Although I do know that the men that show up in prison that touch kids have a rough go of it with the other inmates. You can kill your mom, but touching kids is the ultimate of no-no's in prison.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by lovethesea
http:///forum/post/3105447
thank god Jenny.......gives you guys a few more years of sleep. Although I do know that the men that show up in prison that touch kids have a rough go of it with the other inmates. You can kill your mom, but touching kids is the ultimate of no-no's in prison.
Yep yep. I have a family of COs...
I am glad for you Jenny!

crypt keeper

You know. I love kids. I have a nephew that is my buddy. He is 3. A few of my friends have kids and I adore them. People like that make me sick. I can deal with people who kill each other. I can deal with people who kill animals. But ---- and child molesters. I wish they would just put these people on a pole and just shoot them. I almost fear having kids because if somebody every did that to my kid, most people may say blah blah internet talk, but that would be it. Id be in jail for murder.
Even those guys who commit crimes and kill people have a belief you dont touch kids. I wonder if its possible to make it public knowledge to his inmates.
I cant believe they let these people out of jail. They destroy lives forever and they can be free in 10 to 20.

goldberg33

I mean no offense or anything what that guy did is wrong and he got what he deserved but you make it seem like 10 or 20 years in prison is a stroll in the park. Im not agreeing with what he did but I think murder is much worse than ----. And as far as celebrating another 4 years to his term...Im fine with that but what is the point in making it public? If you were my mom and I was the abused one I wouldnt want anyone to know. Just my 2 cents.

crypt keeper

There is nothing worse than ----. Women struggle for life after ----. They are destroyed. I know two ---- victims. They are an emotional roller coaster who will never live a normal life. A guy can get out in 10 years and be fine. He'll more than likely even ---- another girl. Then he would had destroyed two lives forever. If that isnt worth death or jail forever I dont know what is besides killing somebody.
As far as somebody coming on a website that really nobody knows nobody. Just words. Why not? You dont know this person who made the post and will never know her daughters if they bumped into you at the 7-11

shogun323

Originally Posted by goldberg33
http:///forum/post/3105498
And as far as celebrating another 4 years to his term...Im fine with that but what is the point in making it public? If you were my mom and I was the abused one I wouldnt want anyone to know. Just my 2 cents.
There is lots of pertinent history you are not aware of Kemo Sabe. It's all good.

jennythebugg

we are very open people - i know alot of folks would never tell anyone but my daughters have had therapy and know that their past is a part of what makes them who they are they are strong intelligent beautiful young women , and alot of these folks here have ''seen'' me through alot - they have been good counsel for me so i wanted to share our good news with them
if you dont like or appreciate it just dont read or comment on it

flower

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3105469
You know. I love kids. I have a nephew that is my buddy. He is 3. A few of my friends have kids and I adore them. People like that make me sick. I can deal with people who kill each other. I can deal with people who kill animals. But ---- and child molesters. I wish they would just put these people on a pole and just shoot them. I almost fear having kids because if somebody every did that to my kid, most people may say blah blah internet talk, but that would be it. Id be in jail for murder.
Even those guys who commit crimes and kill people have a belief you dont touch kids. I wonder if its possible to make it public knowledge to his inmates.
I cant believe they let these people out of jail. They destroy lives forever and they can be free in 10 to 20.
My daughter was molested when she was only 12...
Murder is a bit harsh..Why should you go to jail...child molesters just need to be properly rehabilitated..so after a minimum 20 years sentence......First cut the you know what off (family site) and while he watches, grind it into hamburger...then cut off his hands so he can't touch a child ever again, and then put out his eyes so he can't look and lust after children anymore. I would then feel very sure my child was safe from such a monster and allow him to rejoin society.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3105782
My daughter was molested when she was only 12...
Murder is a bit harsh..Why should you go to jail...child molesters just need to be properly rehabilitated..so after a minimum 20 years sentence......First cut the you know what off (family site) and while he watches, grind it into hamburger...then cut off his hands so he can't touch a child ever again, and then put out his eyes so he can't look and lust after children anymore. I would then feel very sure my child was safe from such a monster and allow him to rejoin society.
I'm going to going to jail for a LOOOOONG time if I catch someone red handed with my wife or future kids...

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/3105772
we are very open people - i know alot of folks would never tell anyone but my daughters have had therapy and know that their past is a part of what makes them who they are they are strong intelligent beautiful young women , and alot of these folks here have ''seen'' me through alot - they have been good counsel for me so i wanted to share our good news with them
if you dont like or appreciate it just dont read or comment on it %%
Not to mention there are a few of us here that would not take kindly to any mean or hateful words spoken to Jen. Many of us knew and talked with Tobin while he was fighting Cancer. Jen has become the little sister to the forum......There is a reason she never receives a sarcastic comment from me like the rest of you do..............

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/3106564
I'm going to going to jail for a LOOOOONG time if I catch someone red handed with my wife or future kids...
Not if you dig the hole beforehand like I have done out here in the desert..............