My family needs your prayers please

hot883

Hi. My dad (71) was put into the hospital today to start dialisis (sp). He is suffering from Kidney failure, Heart failure, diabetes, 150 lbs. over weight due to water retention, high blood pressure (over 200 today), nueropathy in the feet, water/fluids in the lungs and a host of other problems. His name is Richard. Please lift him up in your prayers. Thanks so much, Barry

hot883

Thank you my friends. The power of prayer is VERY powerful. I appreciate it. You don't even need to post a response just keep us in your thoughts.

tx reef

You know you can count on me. Everything will work out the way it is supposed to, even if it is not what you want.
I pray that your dad will be okay. You are very fortunate to still have him around. Mine was murdered when I was 15.
Anyway, God bless and keep us posted.

hot883

Thanks. I am near tears now; but I had anticipated this for a couple years. never easy. I left Hawaii to help out the family in the business. Dad needed the break then and now i own the whole company and he can't even enjoy retirement. Wheres the justice. I know he knows the Lord as he was a minister many years ago. Thats the main thing. What happens is in the Lords hands, thats for sure, just never gets easy. I'm sorry for you also Jason losing your dad so young. We don't understand most of the time but will someday.
Thanks guys. Barry

hot883

Originally Posted by Mimzy
The prayers and hearts of my family are with you and your father, Mayor!
Thanks my friend.

catawaba

Me too!

I work with cancer patients and understand what you are feeling. God won't give you anything to carry that you can't handle.
One day at a time...and if that begins to be a struggle, then go one hour at a time.
God will lift you and your family up!

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by hot883
Hi. My dad (71) was put into the hospital today to start dialisis (sp). He is suffering from Kidney failure, Heart failure, diabetes, 150 lbs. over weight due to water retention, high blood pressure (over 200 today), nueropathy in the feet, water/fluids in the lungs and a host of other problems. His name is Richard. Please lift him up in your prayers. Thanks so much, Barry
me too man! i know how you feel ur in my prayers

hot883

Again, thanks ya'all. It brings tears to my eyes that you would take the time to respond. "Mahalo Nui Loa" (Thank You very much) God Bless ya'all.

catawaba

Keep us posted on how he's doing! This hobby is full of people who care about others!!! California to Oklahoma to Ohio to New York, etc....

hot883

Originally Posted by Catawaba
Keep us posted on how he's doing! This hobby is full of people who care about others!!! California to Oklahoma to Ohio to New York, etc....
I will keep you posted. Prayer is the only thing we have left.