My first post

pangdonger

Hello everyone ! I have been reading this forum for awhile now and I took the saltwater plunge three weeks ago. I have had several freshwater setups in the past, but not with this kind of addiction.
Purchased a 75 gal glass, wet/dry system, skimmer, 40lb ls, and have around 90 lbs lr and plan to purchase more. Numbers have been good and have had a pair of clowns and a pair of b/g chromis for a week. Wanted to wait on the fish, but my family wanted something swimming in there. Lots of critters in lr. I have a 295 gph powerhead and getting two more. I have a 48" dual T5 HO 54watt daylight 10'000k and dual actinic 54watt with moonlights.
Green algae has kept me busy. Reef package coming in the morning from SWF.

pangdonger

I just found out yesterday I will be needing lots of luck, deploying to Afghanistan in November. I still plan to drive on with setup. My wife and daughter will be asking for help on this forum.

newbieabc

GGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD LLLLLLUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Thank You So Much For Serving Our Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pangdonger

They have been paying quite a bit of attention to what I have been doing so far and I stress the overfeeding and lights out time. They think its better than TV until Grey's Anatomy or American Idol comes on.

gubber

First, thank you for serving our Country!!! Make sure your family gets used to this web site. It's helped me alot in a very short time. Good luck partner. Be careful over there.

who dey

Originally Posted by cjason3041
make sure you teach them well.....i deployed and my wife overfed and killed most fish
u back home cjas???? haven't seen u 4 awhile. Anyway, Nice set up for ur first tank by the way!!!!!!