My first video

hot883

Originally Posted by joncat24
come on barry ...I was all excited now I have to wait????
It's up now.

joncat24

Nice barry...I was thinking about doing that too...but you beat me too it...
cool video, tank looks great...

shogun323

Looks great Barry!! I love your Aquascaping. Lots of mountains, valleys , and caves. Thanks for posting!!

cjml

OK---pretty cool!!
Now we need a video contest!!!! How did you put the video on the site? :happyfish :happyfish

hot883

Originally Posted by cjml
OK---pretty cool!!
Now we need a video contest!!!! How did you put the video on the site? :happyfish :happyfish
Thanks guys for all the comments.
I have REAL good flow coming through created by 3 run of the mill power heads and 1 return pump.
That is almost 300 lbs. or little over of live rock and all the fish can swim through all the rocks and circle the tank front to back if they wanted to.
I shot the video on my camera. Uploaded it to my computer and then uploaded that to Photobucket. It took like 10 minutes for it to load on photobucket.
Glad ya'all like. Thanks, Barry
Hey a video contest, :notsure: :thinking: Good idea cjml

anonome

Really good video Barry, and the music was a good choice. I do have a question. Does your mimic tang pick on the yellows? The yellows seemed to roll on their sides when they got around the mimic. Almost bowing to it.

hot883

Originally Posted by Anonome
Really good video Barry, and the music was a good choice. I do have a question. Does your mimic tang pick on the yellows? The yellows seemed to roll on their sides when they got around the mimic. Almost bowing to it.
That small yellow one is a "juvi Atlantic Blue tang" and him and the bigger yellow fights every now and then. No bowing down to thats for sure. Ha!

hot883

Originally Posted by Anonome
Juvi Atlantic Blue....awesome fish. He obviously has a little dog attitude. LOL
No, the bigger yellow is the instagator (sp). The juvi ABT does not bother anyone and schools well with everyone else.

joncat24

the dreaded feeding frenzy....LOL. That is why I dont even use the clip anymore. I just throw the sheets in on top cause they rip it right out of it anyway...cool video

hot883

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Very nice, why does your tank keep swimming sideways like that. Live the sailfin!
:notsure: :notsure: say again please.

anonome

Glad to see that your pirrahna,..... I mean tangs are like mine. LOL
I can bearly get the sheet in and they attack it.