My Flame Angel's DISGUSTING eating habits

slice

I've read descriptions of Flame Angels that include "detritus" on their menu. That is far too polite. I've never read an Angel owner posting about this, and well... I have to hold my nose while I do so.
My Flame Angel is not picky at all, but apparently, Sixlines make particularly tasty treats.
I've watch several times, most recently a few minutes ago, my Sixline while...um...performing bodily functions, being chased to the point of harassment by the Flame.
Normally, they are best buds, but not during these "episodes".
Finally the Sixline offered the cherished gift to the Angel and both then returned to normal interaction.
Disgusting.
-you can almost hear the Angel yelling "Come on!! Pinch it off! Pinch it off"

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/392688/my-flame-angels-disgusting-eating-habits#post_3488576
I've read descriptions of Flame Angels that include "detritus" on their menu. That is far too polite. I've never read an Angel owner posting about this, and well... I have to hold my nose while I do so.
My Flame Angel is not picky at all, but apparently, Sixlines make particularly tasty treats.
I've watch several times, most recently a few minutes ago, my Sixline while...um...performing bodily functions, being chased to the point of harassment by the Flame.
Normally, they are best buds, but not during these "episodes".
Finally the Sixline offered the cherished gift to the Angel and both then returned to normal interaction.
Disgusting.
-you can almost hear the Angel yelling "Come on!! Pinch it off! Pinch it off"

That is too funny!!
I have a multi colored angel that does the same thing, or tries to, with the R.G.
However, the R.G. isn't having that mess and turns around with her mouth wide open as if yelling "what the hell man!!"
Cracks me up!

flower

The fish do not completely digest the food...so there is still "food" in their poop. Fish are survivers and have learned to eat whatever is available.
We have a tendency to not feed our fish more than they need, doing so keeps our tanks all clean and perfect. The fish are still hungry, so they graze all day and search for food. We only feed them once a day and some folks feed them less than that...

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/392688/my-flame-angels-disgusting-eating-habits#post_3488617
The fish do not completely digest the food...so there is still "food" in their poop. Fish are survivers and have learned to eat whatever is available.
We have a tendency to not feed our fish more than they need, doing so keeps our tanks all clean and perfect. The fish are still hungry, so they graze all day and search for food. We only feed them once a day and some folks feed them less than that...
yes..... i see your point, however, poo is poo